Innovative forms of food supplements.
The multi years experience of the IPS technical staff in the R&D and industrial production of modified release food supplements and pharmaceutical products ensures a first class expertise in solving most of the problems faced in this areas, including those related to:
- bioavailability of active ingredients
- stability of incompatible substances
- dependence of substances from the physiological pHs
- masking of unpleasant taste
- inconvenient dosage forms, particularly for pediatric and geriatric use.
The activity of the SURACTIVES® Division is based on proprietary patented technologies applied to active ingredients of proven efficacy, with the following purposes:
- optimization of absorption compared to conventional forms
- obtainment of gastro-resistance
- decrease of undesirable side effects
- improvement of convenience of intake
- more modern appealing look
Sugar spheres for pharmaceutical use and other miscellaneous no-sugar spheres (tartaric acid pellets, etc)